Paragon PMT-10 Heat Treating Furnace
Paragon PMT-10 Heat Treating Furnace.
- Additional information
Paragon PMT-10 Heat Treating Furnace ideal for heat treating larger tools like axe and hammer heads, and machine components like dies, gears, and bushes. Capable of heat treating any carbon, tool and stainless steels, as well as being fully functional as a glass and pottery kiln.
Max temperature: 1287 °C
Kiln type: front loading square
Internal chamber measurements: 216 mm wide, 229 mm deep, 222 mm high, 11.33 litres volume
Outer measurements: 610 mm wide, 610 mm deep, 508 mm high.
- Made in America to exacting standards
- Touch screen controls
- Door swings open with one handed operation
- The PMT-10 Furnace is insulated with refractory firebrick
- Elements are mounted in dropped, recessed grooves machined into the firebrick. This groove protects the element for long life and low maintenance
- Elements are simple to replace because they are exposed rather than embedded
- Firing chamber is protected by a steel case painted in a high temperature blue
- Built in stand lifts the firing chamber safely off your worktable. No extra stand is needed
- A micro-switch shuts off the power to the elements when the door is opened
- A heat shield, mounted between the switch box and furnace, helps keep the switch box components cool even during extended operation. To further dissipate heat, the switch box is extra large and generously louvred
|Dimensions||61 × 81.3 × 55.9 cm|