Orton Vent Master Kiln Attachment
$879.82 – $975.14
Orton Vent Master Kiln Attachment.
- Additional information
The Orton Vent Master is an excellent kiln attachment reducing fumes while also improving the quality of the kiln firing process.
The extra oxygen and flow of air helps even out temperatures within the kiln giving a number of benefits:
- removes caustic gasses from your kiln
- Improves the colour of your glazes (most notable in reds and oranges)
- Allows the firing of multiple different colour glazes in the one firing with reduced contamination
- Helps the burning carbon out of the clay which minimizes bloating, dark patches in the clay, porcelain mildew, pinholes, pitting, blisters, and bubbles.
Comes in two variations 120 volt and 240 volt.
- Lowers cooling time by up to two hours
- Uniformed temperatures give longer life to heating elements
- Easy installation directly into your kiln
- 1x Vent Master Unit 120/240
- 1x Air Tube
- 2x Bazooka Clamps
- 1x Spring
- 1x ¼” Drill Bit
- 1x Box Sample Cones
- 1x Firing Guide
- 1x Installation Guide
- 1x Vent Cap
200 x 250 x 350 mm.
Keep shopping: Ceramic Kilns »
Note: The Vent Master requires a separate 120v or 240v depending on model wall plug unless your kiln is equipped with the AOP vent.
Plug not supplied and must be fitted by a licensed electrician. Assembly required with drilling into your kiln to insert this attachment.
|Dimensions||25 × 30 × 40 cm|
120 Volts, 240 Volts